Anodot Cost – Account Executive
About The Position
Migration to the cloud has become the primary driver for digital transformation and a top cost center for
all companies. Moving to the cloud brings new challenges to effectively manage, optimize and
communicate costs and consumption across multi-cloud deployments and the adoption of cloud-native
technologies like Kubernetes. These challenges have propelled the adoption of Finops. The spend
management tools provided by major cloud providers are not adequate, leaving non-technical teams like
finance and operations teams struggling to understand their cloud cost.
Anodot has developed a cloud spend management platform that scales with the speed of cloud innovation
and integrates Finops best practices. Anodot delivers near real-time analytics, anomaly detection, and
ML-based cost savings recommendations for multi-cloud and Kubernetes. With Anodot, customers can
manage their cloud investments and understand how they affect the bottom line. Anodot supports both
companies and cloud value-added resellers with unique features helping them to better serve their
customers and increase margins.
Anodot is looking for an Account Executive to join our USA East Cost - Anodot cost sales team. The
candidate needs to have a hunter’s mindset to create and close the greenfield of opportunities and bring on
flagship and strategic customers. You will have the flexibility and creative freedom to build and scale the
territory to attain goals. You’ll need to feel comfortable managing the full sales cycle and engaging
customers across multiple departments and industries.
- Focus on net new customer acquisition.
- Educates the customer on Finops best practices.
- Employs a customer-focused consultative selling process that identifies customer needs and solves them with our solution.
- Works with consulting and technology partners on opportunities to meet the needs of our customers.
- Develops leads and opportunities based on existing relationships, referrals, outbound prospecting, and inbound lead generation, etc.
- Manages sales cycles from discovery to close with attention to detail, responsiveness, and strong execution in all phases of the prospects’ buying cycle.
- Delivers results attaining quarterly revenue targets.
- Provides input to internal teams, based upon Anodot feedback from current and potential customers to drive product roadmap and development.
- 2+ years experience in selling SaaS-based software to cloud-based companies.
- A clear understanding of how cloud (AWS, GCP, AZURE) works and is consumed.
- Experience generating leads, qualifying, and managing entire sales cycle.
- History of consistently hitting and/or exceeding sales goals/quota.
- Start-up inspired team player, and consistently reliable individual contributor.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Understanding of Finops and Cloud cost optimization
- Former Inside Sales/SDR/BDR Experience
- Knowledge of formal sales methodologies such as Command of the Message and MEDDPIC
- Experience in selling SaaS-based solutions specializing in Monitoring, Big Data, Business Intelligence, ML, and AI