Cloud Cost Sales Engineer
About The Position
Migration to the cloud has become the primary driver for digital transformation and a top cost center for all companies. The cloud presents new challenges to manage, optimize, and communicating costs and consumption across multi-cloud deployments and cloud-native technologies like Kubernetes. These challenges have propelled the adoption of Finops. The spend management tools provided by major cloud providers are not adequate, leaving non-technical teams like finance and operations teams struggling to understand their cloud cost.
Anodot Cloud Cost is a cloud spend management platform that scales with the speed of cloud innovation and integrates FinOps best practices. Anodot Cloud Cost delivers near real-time analytics, anomaly detection, and ML-based cost savings recommendations for multi-cloud and Kubernetes. With Anodot Cloud Cost, customers can manage their cloud investments and understand how they affect the bottom line. Anodot Cloud Cost supports both companies and value-added cloud resellers with unique features helping them to better serve their customers and increase margins.
We are looking for a Sales Engineer to join our sales team. You will work with potential customers to understand their cloud spending pains, cost management challenges, and their FinOps goals. You will be responsible for showcasing the value of our solution and helping convert prospects into paying customers.
- Partner with Account Executives in identifying and qualifying customer opportunities.
- Manage the Proof Of Concept process, beginning with discovery (understanding the customer needs) through configuration and presentation of POC results.
- Educate prospects on the capabilities and value of the Anodot Cloud Cost solution.
- Act as an internal liaison between prospects, engineering, product, and customer success.
- 2-3 years of experience working with cloud environments and containers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; comfortable giving presentations.
- Knowledge of consumption and pricing practices of cloud service providers (AWS, GCP, Azure) .
- Understanding of containers and Kubernetes.
- Understanding of application and integration architectures.
- Familiarity with FinOps Foundation concepts.
- FinOps and AWS Practitioner Certifications.
- SQL or Python experience helpful.