Jr. Content Marketing Producer
Israel – Raanana
If you had to pick between A) an easy job that’s boring or B) an interesting job that’s dynamic, but challenging – which would you choose? If you chose B, you’ll want to jump at this opportunity.Anodot is looking for a Junior Content Marketing Producer to join our fast-rising startup. Someone whose copy delivers a punch and who has an eye for design. A natural creative who also has the organizational skills to make things happen.You’ll report directly to the Content Marketing Manager in creating the kind of material that closes major deals, sparks conversations in the worldwide business community, and puts Anodot on the map. This is a great opportunity for someone who is striving to develop their skills as a content marketing professional.Our CultureWe are all here to make Anodot a success. There is no job too big or too small for anyone, and we’re always happy to lend a hand to one another.We practice rapid iteration. From our mocks to our kitchen we make constant incremental changes – every day presents a new challenge, and we’re always ready to find a new solution.We are problem-solvers and we embrace constant change; we are fiercely proud of this.We are life-long learners. We come to work and expect to learn something new every day.Why Choose Anodot?Founded in 2015, Anodot's patented anomaly detection and forecasting platform is used by Waze, Bird, Microsoft, Atlassian, Wix, and hundreds of other data-driven companies. Received funding by world-renowned VC firms and proudly serve some of the world’s largest brands including Tesla, Waze, Bird, Atlassian, AT&T, and many others. The vibe here is friendly and laid-back, but we also take pride in our quality of work and care deeply about the company’s success. You’ll work with and learn from experienced professionals in data science, sales, software engineering and more. Management is super accessible and open to ideas and feedback. The office is based in the north of Ra’anana, near the NICE and SAP buildings.
- Producing, creating, and distributing a wide variety of resources each month, including:
- Blog posts: collaborating with our technical experts to write and copy edit TOFU posts on emerging trends, Anodot use cases and benefits, and technical how-to’s for Anodot’s blog
- Monthly newsletter: curating and writing our monthly analytics newsletter to find which content most appeals to our different audiences
- Marketing emails: writing engaging CRM and nurture campaigns
- Social media: helping oversee strategy and posts
- PPC ad campaigns: directing the design and creating compelling ad copy
- Videos: organizing, producing, and promoting customer testimonials, webinars, and social promos
- Case Studies & White Papers: assigning to writers, giving the copy a creative kick, guiding designers, creating landing pages (Hubspot) and promoting via email.
- Events: assisting our Events Manager with creative concepts and copy
- Assisting our writers, designers, and marketing agencies in creating these content assets
- This position will best fit a junior content professional with approximately 3-7 years experience in marketing, communications, and writing.
- Native-level English a must
- Hebrew a plus, but not required
- BA/BS degree a plus, especially in communications, marketing, or journalism
- Experience producing web content, as well as channel-specific knowledge. (HubSpot or Marketo, Facebook, LinkedIn, Wordpress, etc.)
- Experience building audiences online. (blogs, PPC ads, nurture emails, case studies, demo videos, social content)
- dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer, but can also rely on data to make decisions.
- Experience in tech marketing is a plus
- Quick learner with the ability to thrive in a fast-moving environment
- A professional, can-do attitude - if there's a challenge, you roll up your sleeves and work to find a solution
- Positive attitude, team-oriented, energetic, and optimistic
- Strong organizational skills with keen attention to detail. You can juggle multiple projects at once and can make good calls regarding how to prioritize and move tasks forward.
- You are process-driven and strictly adhere to deadlines. You will help manage the content calendar so it helps if you’re highly organized.