DevOps & Site Reliability – Engineer
Israel – Raanana
We are looking for an experienced DevOps & Site Reliability Engineer, who will take part in the design and implementation of scalable systems that will keep Anodot service running smoothly and support our fast business growth. You will be a part of an innovative, high-performance team that is committed to delivering an application using cutting edge technologies in a dynamic and agile environment.
- Experience with containers including Docker/Kubernetes
- Experience with managing NoSQL Databases and large clusters
- Experience working with AWS or other public clouds.
- Experience with Linux system administration.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in computer science, or related technical discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years of meaningful development experience.
- Experience in managing Cassandra clusters
- Experience in Elasticsearch
- Programming experience in Java
- Experience with configuration management tools like Chef