About The Position
Migration to the cloud has become the primary driver for digital transformation and a top cost center for all companies. The cloud presents new challenges to manage, optimize, and communicate costs and consumption across multi-cloud deployments and cloud-native technologies like Kubernetes. Anodot Cloud Cost is a cloud spend management platform that scales with the speed of cloud innovation and integrates FinOps best practices. Anodot Cloud Cost delivers near real-time analytics, anomaly detection, and ML-based cost savings recommendations for multi-cloud and Kubernetes. With Anodot Cloud Cost, customers can manage their cloud investments and understand how they affect the bottom line. Anodot Cloud Cost supports both companies and value-added cloud resellers with unique features helping them to better serve their customers and increase margins. Anodot provides real-time analytics, automated anomaly detection, and forecasting that discovers outliers in vast amounts of data and turns them into valuable business insights. If you are a passionate and curious individual that is interested in working with industry leaders on cutting-edge technologies and tackling hard problems while doing so in a high-speed environment, then we would love to hear from you.
Anodot Autonomous Network Monitoring uses machine learning to understand behavioral patterns within time series data, identifying anomalies. Anodot delivers insights in real-time and helps speed resolution – by correlating each incident to similar anomalies, relevant factors, and the potential root cause. The platform allows you to detect and diagnose high-impact problems faster than is humanly possible.
In support of our continued growth, we are looking for a seasoned Senior DevOps engineer.
- Refactor Anodot Cost infrastructure for large scale and high growth.
- Manage deployments, and infrastructure.
- Design and creation monitoring to ensure system stability.
- Develop and maintain the infrastructure automation.
- Analyze service infrastructure needs and its justification.
- Act as a point of escalation and participate in resolution of issues with the products.
- Identify components of the application susceptible to performance, stability, and scalability issues.
- Develop metrics, monitoring, and alerting to observe the health of the production system.
- 4+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer.
- Experience with AWS (ELB, EC2, S3, ECS, Lambda).
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux based systems.
- An understanding of OS and distributed systems concepts.
- Great communication skills and ability to work with various stakeholders.
- Experience in Kubernetes, Docker.
- Prometheus, Terraform.
- Experience in GCP, Azure.