Anodot Autonomous Analytics uses machine learning to understand behavioural patterns within time series data, identifies anomalies and continuously forecasts future values. Anodot alerts operate in real time and provides context - correlating each incident to similar anomalies, relevant factors and the potential root cause. The platform allows you to detect and diagnose high-impact problems faster than is humanly possible.
The Office Manager is a hands-on job that is directly responsible for the day to day management of the office and ensuring it runs smoothly while helping maintain our positive company culture. The successful candidate will be flexible, organised, proactive, collaborative and thoughtful—someone who puts a priority on team building and fostering office camaraderie.
This full-time position will be based in the Western United States.
U.S. – Silicon Valley
- Contribute to the day-to-day running of the office (calendaring, hospitality, logistics, supplies), in a hands-on manner
- Manage inventory of office supplies, company swag, lunch catering, and snacks
- Plan and execute company events from start-to-finish, including scheduling, catering, supplies, activities, and other preparation needs
- Partner with Finance team in preparing and managing office and facility budgets
- Assist in keeping the company's records complete and accurate in accordance with filing policies and procedures, suggest and implement policies that improve efficiency
- Executive travel planning & support -- domestic & international
- Onboard new hires, including ordering furniture and equipment as needed, setting up a workspace, providing guidance on office policies, providing requested office allowance supply and tracking usage of office allowance
- Serve as the main "go-to" person for a rapidly growing team and help out wherever necessary
- 2+ years of experience as an office manager, preferably in a similar role at a fast-paced, growing startup
- Exceptional planning and organizational skills balanced with the flexibility to meet the demands of a startup environment
- Previous experience managing a budget for office and facilities needs, as well as event planning
- Strong work ethic with the ability to operate autonomously and with discretion when dealing with sensitive and confidential information
- Strong moral compass with the ability to make sound judgment calls
- A no ego, "can-do" attitude with the ability to remain calm in stressful situations; proactively anticipates needs before they arise
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills and experience with Excel, Power Point, and Google Apps