About The Position
Migration to the cloud has become the primary driver for digital transformation and a top cost center for all companies. Moving to the cloud brings new challenges to effectively manage, optimize and communicate costs and consumption across multi-cloud deployments and the adoption of cloud-native technologies like Kubernetes. These challenges have propelled the adoption Finops. The spend management tools provided by major cloud providers are not adequate, leaving non-technical teams like finance and operations teams struggling to understand their cloud cost.
Anodot has developed a cloud spend management platform that scales with the speed of cloud innovation and integrates Finops best practices. Anodot delivers near real-time analytics, anomaly detection, and ML-based cost savings recommendations for multi-cloud and Kubernetes. With Anodot, customers can manage their cloud investments and understand how they affect the bottom line. Anodot supports both companies and cloud value-added resellers with unique features helping them to better serve their customers and increase margins.
Anodot is looking for a Product Designer to join our team.
You will be working together with our team of engineers, data scientists, and marketers who build and maintain the most advanced analytics, operations, and monitoring product to date. Processing tens of billions of data points each month to power an elegant user interface for thousands of users.
The product designer we are looking for will join our product management team, reporting to the VP of Product.
- Work closely with R&D, Product Managers, and Marketing in order to design and deliver extraordinary products.
- Conduct a full design cycle - from collecting inspiration through creating a pixel-perfect design, ending with delivery and supporting development.
- Leverage usage data and user feedback as a basis for all the work you will do.
- Explore different and novel ideas to reach the best solution possible for complex problems.
- Get an opportunity to learn and grow to be a senior product designer.
- Join an amazing, creative and innovative team.
- 2-3 years of proven experience working as a product designer on complex SaaS products.
- Design Degree (Visual Communication) from Bezalel, Shenkar, Holon Institute of Technology, or Vizo (or an equal degree).
- Experience with Design systems and design tools (Figma is a must).
- Online portfolio with in-depth case studies, demonstrating not only beautiful designs but also the reasoning behind them.
- Ability to understand and distill complex problems into elegant, simple, and accessible solutions.
- Ability to communicate, share your vision, receive feedback well, and have a proactive approach to problem-solving.
- A keen eye for small details, great people skills, and passion for design, UX, and data!
- Experienced working with PM and R&D teams.