About The Position
Migration to the cloud has become the primary driver for digital transformation and a top cost center for all companies. Moving to the cloud brings new challenges to effectively manage, optimize and communicate costs and consumption across multi-cloud deployments and the adoption of cloud-native technologies like Kubernetes. These challenges have propelled the adoption Finops. The spend management tools provided by major cloud providers are not adequate, leaving non-technical teams like finance and operations teams struggling to understand their cloud cost.
Anodot has developed a cloud spend management platform that scales with the speed of cloud innovation and integrates Finops best practices. Anodot delivers near real-time analytics, anomaly detection, and ML-based cost savings recommendations for multi-cloud and Kubernetes. With Anodot, customers can manage their cloud investments and understand how they affect the bottom line. Anodot supports both companies and cloud value-added resellers with unique features helping them to serve their customers better and increase margins.
We are looking for a product manager to join our product team. Product Managers in Anodot are a one-stop shop - inbound, outbound, and all-around players.
The product manager we are looking for will lead our cloud cost optimization product - Recommendation, Anomaly detection, Integrations, Dashboards, Correlation, Forecast, and others.
Together with our elite team of engineers, data scientists, marketers, and designers who build and maintain the most advanced cloud cost product to date. Processing tens of billions of data points each month to power an elegant user interface for thousands of users.
- 5 years of experience working with software engineering teams with at least 3 years of hands-on product management or product design experience.
- Good understanding of cloud usage and cost challenges.
- Demonstrated ability to gather user requirements from a number of sources, build a compelling product vision and translate it into actionable requirements for our development teams.
- Experience building web technologies and products.
- A strong track record of project delivery for large, cross-functional projects.
- Experience in the development and documentation of on-prem products.
- Super creative thinker with a keen eye for design and details.