Sales Account Executive – EMEA
Israel – Raanana
Region- EMEA Anodot Autonomous Business Monitoring uses machine learning to understand behavioral patterns within time series data, identifies anomalies. Anodot delivers insights in real-time and helps speed resolution – by correlating each incident to similar anomalies, relevant factors, and the potential root cause. The platform allows you to detect and diagnose high-impact problems faster than is humanly possible. If you’re interested in Data, Machine Learning, Advanced Analytics and working with people - this job may be for you. You’ll find that your colleagues at Anodot embody a drive to continuously seek new challenges and test roads few have traveled. In support of our continued growth, we are looking for Sales Account Executives to join our EMEA Sales organization. You will help potential customers understand, compare, and contrast the Anodot platform with competing for traditional monitoring solutions, and ensure that our solutions are differentiated during the sales process leading to positive buying decisions. These full-time positions require some travel and will be based in the Israeli office.
- Employs a customer-focused consultative selling process that identifies customer needs, artfully aligns them to our solutions and effectively accelerates the sales cycle
- Thoroughly understands, and is able to effectively position and present, company solutions and services from a value-based perspective.
- Develops leads and opportunity targets, based on existing relationships and referrals, and by using outbound prospecting (research, calls, target emails, attending key conferences, etc.), and inbound lead generation, etc.
- Manages sales cycles from discovery to close which requires attention to detail, responsiveness and strong execution in all phases of the prospects’ buying cycle.
- Crafts customized and well-written proposals, based on customer needs and requirements
- Proven expertise in achieving aggressive quotas and targets within an early-stage company environment.
- Assists in building on existing customer success programs - adding a strategic voice to the development of innovative offerings
- Provides input to internal teams, based upon feedback from current and potential customers. Serves as visionary and advocate for the company and for customers
- Provides management team with timely information regarding sales performance, sales forecasting, key issues and trends in assigned territory
- 5 years Experience in subscription sales, with SaaS sales/product knowledge
- Experience generating leads, qualification and a willingness to create one’s own opportunities
- History of consistently hitting and/or exceeding sales goals
- Experience in selling AI / ML and BigData solutions to eCommerce, AdTech, Financial Services is desired
- Start-up inspired, team player and consistently reliable individual contributor
- Experience in the effective use of CRM to track progress and measure results
- Strong negotiation skills
- Challenger Sales experience and history of successful use of that methodology
- Outstanding oral/written communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in the use of virtual presentation and online meeting technology
- English at a mother-tongue level. Any additional European languages an advantage