Anodot Autonomous Analytics uses machine learning to understand behavioural patterns within time series data, identifies anomalies and continuously forecasts future values.
Anodot is looking for a Senior Digital Acquisition Manager to join the Performance Marketing team!
As a Senior Digital Acquisition Manager, you will have the opportunity to manage a large scale monthly marketing budget in one of the most promising, well-funded and profitable companies in Israel.
Senior Digital Acquisition Manager
Israel – Raanana
- Actively manage and carry out large-scale multi-channel campaign across: Paid Search, Paid Social, Display and ABM platforms
- Develop benchmarks, set goals, plan and execute online marketing strategies
- Create insightful, data-driven reports and draw meaningful conclusions that drive overall sales growth
- A/B Test, monitor, analyse performance and optimize according to KPIs
- Collaborate with sales and creative team to create assets for campaigns
- 3+ years of hands-on working experience and a proven track record in successfully running online b2b/SaaS campaigns at scale - a must
- Highly analytical individual who loves analyzing data
- Familiar with analytics and marketing platforms (GA, Hubspot, tableau and salesforce).
- Diligent, proactive, highly organized team player
- Ability to prioritize, plan and work independently, take initiative to find answers and make informed decisions