About The Position
Customers today expect companies to deliver a smooth experience, constantly. There’s very little tolerance to glitches, bugs, and errors.
At Anodot we enable teams to adopt a proactive approach to monitoring focusing on core indicators impacting your business. Our platform uses machine learning to constantly monitor and correlate every core indicator, providing real-time alerts, in their context.
Our patented technology is trusted by Fortune 500 companies, from digital business, finance, and telecom.
In this position, you will assist the CFO in budgeting and forecasting for our global start-up activities. You’ll be tasked with evaluating projects, budgets, and other finance-related transactions to determine their performance and suitability.
This role is best suited for an energetic, results-oriented individual who’s interested in the tech and startup scene. This is a great opportunity for an analyst who’s looking to develop their expertise and learn more about what it takes to manage the finances of a fast-growing Series C start-up.
What You Will Do:
- Relevant bachelor's degree (economics, business)
- 1-2 years of experience as an economist or analyst (preferably in a high-tech company)
- Excellent command of Excel
- Must be diligent, detail-oriented, and thorough
- Should be able to work independently and meet deadlines
- Fluent in English (reading, writing and speaking)
What You Will Do:
- Managing company budget by departments and business units.
- Preparing recurring reports and presentations to company management
- Monitoring weekly and monthly KPIs
- Data collection and analysis to support decision-making
- Performing monthly calculations and billing for customers
- Experience in planning a budget and building forecasts