HR Business Partner-USA
About The Position
We are looking for a seasoned Human Resources professional with a wide range of HR expertise. A "people's person" that will serve as consultant to management and employees on human resources-related issues. The successful candidate will be responsible for: Recruiting process from A-Z, onboarding, training and development, employees care, implementing organizational policies and process.
This is a great opportunity to work in an international company and to be exposed to different cultures.
The HR Business Partner will report to the VP HR in Israel and would be working closely with the US based team. This is an opportunity to work directly with senior leaders and drive people strategy through a tremendous period of change, growth, and scale.
What you’ll do:
- Managing the recruiting process throughout the whole recruiting life cycle
- Resume screening, interviews coordination; follow up on the hiring cycle with the candidates and the hiring managers
- Distribute opening positions via recruitment channels: placement agencies, LinkedIn, web etc.
- HR Interviews and reference checks
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation
- Primarily act as a Strategic Consultant for the managers and employees on all issues related to human resources
- Assist in implementing companywide HR processes and initiatives and collaborate with the HR Corporate team
- Acting as a single point of contact for the employees in the business unit
- Establishing and implementing training programs
- Supporting other various cross-group H.R. projects and procedures
- New Employees orientation/onboarding
- Leading organizational processes: employee evaluation, employee retention, labor law legal aspects, HR policies
- Initiating and executing welfare and engagement annual plan
What you have:
- Previous experience in a global high-tech software company and proven experience of at least 5 years as human resources including recruitment is required
- Previous experience as HRBP for a global sales organization- an advantage
- BA / MA in relevant domains
- Technical understanding – highly preferable
- Familiarity with social networking recruiting methods - highly preferable.
- Positive, Proactive, bold, and humble
- People person, innovative with a “can-do approach,” and outstanding team player
- Multi-tasking abilities in a dynamic working environment. Independent, self-motivated, service orientated with excellent interpersonal skills