Telco Product Manager
About The Position
About the role:
We are looking for a product manager to join our product team. Product Managers in Anodot are a one-stop shop - inbound, outbound and all-around players.
The product manager we are looking for will lead our evolving portfolio of ‘Autonomous Network’ products - Anomaly detection, Integrations, Dashboards, Correlation, Forecast and others.
Together with our elite team of engineers, data scientists, marketers and designers who build and maintain the most advanced analytics, operations, monitoring product to date. Processing tens of billions of data points each month to power an elegant user interface for thousands of users.
We’re looking for:
- 5 years of experience working with software engineering teams with at least 3 years of hands-on product management or product design experience.
- Thorough understanding of telco operations, network and data challenges (OSS, BSS) - a must.
- Demonstrated ability to gather user requirements from a number of sources, build a compelling product vision and translate it into actionable requirements for our development teams.
- Experience building web technologies and products.
- A strong track record of project delivery for large, cross-functional projects.
- Experience in development and documentation of on-prem products.
- Super creative thinker, with a keen eye for design and details.
Why choose Anodot?
- We are the future of business monitoring.
- Leading the market to the ‘Autonomous Monitoring’ Era. Funded by world-class VC firms and proudly serving some of the world’s largest brands including: Tesla, Facebook, T-Mobile, Atlassian, AT&T and many others.
- Our ambitious, collaborative team makes it possible by finding creative solutions to new challenges with scaling, reliability, design,and customer service. Anodot has a team of 70+ in our offices in San Francisco, Raanana, London and Sydney.