QA Automation Tech Lead
About The Position
We are looking for a QA Automation Tech Lead with strong python background, great collaboration and communication skills, and a strong technical background in the software development and automation domain.
What will you do:
- You will lead and mentor a team of Test Automation Engineers, guide them through challenging technical brainstorming and decisions.
- You will lead the test process E2E- from feature requirements, to test design, automation development and execution.
- Take an essential part in the development cycle, in order to deliver high quality products
- Investigate software issues as a result of testing
- Collaborate with other engineering teams, to test integrative solutions
- Develop and implement automation tools (pytest, selenium)
What will you need
- At least 2 years experience as an Automation QA Tech lead
- At least 5 years experience as a QA Engineer
- Deep knowledge in QA methodologies and automation
- Hands-on experience in writing python based automation frameworks
- At least 2 years experience with automation testing of distributed (micro-services) and eventually consistent systems
- Working in a CI/CD environment
- Self-motivated, can-do approach, team player, A lead by example leader
- Proficiency in verbal and written English
We will appreciate if you have
- Experience with Tooling (GIT, Github, Bitbucket, Jira)
- Experience in working within AWS environments
- Working with data sources such as MySql, Google Storage, Amazon S3