About The Position
Anodot is looking for a talented Backend Engineer with broad experience and a passion for building scalable and resilient systems. This role requires you to be a critical part of the core team, developing our sophisticated AI SaaS product that processes billions of data events per day.
If you are a passionate and curious individual that is interested in working with industry leaders on cutting edge technologies and tackling hard problems while doing so in a high-speed environment then we would love to hear from you.
- Designing, building and maintaining services and systems used by our customers and internal teams
- Self-managing project planning, milestones, designs, and estimations
- Debugging complex problems across the whole stack, dealing with both high-throughput and low-latency systems
- Monitor and support team microservices
- Taking a feature from design to production in a matter of days
- 3-5 years of previous server-side experience
- Experience with designing and implementing large scale, multi-module, distributed systems and services
- Deep understanding of Object-Oriented Programming and software engineering principles
- Familiarity with no-SQL DBs and relational DBs
- Experience with Linux-based environments.
- Professional proficiency in English
- Experience in building micro-services based architecture
- Experience with Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Cassandra, or Redis
- Expertise with Amazon Web Services ecosystem
- Excellent foosball skills