Customer Engagement Representative
About The Position
About The Role
The Customer Engagement Representative is pivotal in helping our customers extract value from the Anodot platform. This position is a great opportunity to jumpstart your career in the tech industry and customer support.
You will be a great fit if you have an interest in technology, enthusiasm for customer success, and a drive to generate business results.
- Up to a year of experience as SDR \ CSM \ Account Manager\ Project Manager.
- Advanced proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Great listener
- Likes learning new things, especially when it’s tech
- Highly organized
- Strong communication skills
- Comfortable asking for help and stepping out of your comfort zone
- Great at maintaining long-term relationships.
- Drive to hit targets
A day in the life of a Customer Engagement Agent:
Your mission will be to work closely with our customers and develop a growth strategy for their long-term partnership with the company. To drive solution adoption and expansion, you’ll help:
- Increase the number of new use-cases implemented
- Increase the number of teams and users utilizing the service
- Increase the data % being monitored by Anodot
- Increase the number of services the customer is consuming
- Conduct executive business reviews with decision-makers to validate value
- Upsell existing clients
- Handle renewals
You will have all the needed support, training, tools, and coaching to make sure you are clear about your personal goals, what is expected, where to focus, and what is required to be successful.
Who You’re Joining
Anodot is a late-stage startup that’s leading in the AI analytics space. We have a global presence, serving Fortune 500 companies in online business, eCommerce, fintech, ad tech, gaming, and telecom. We’ve been named a Forbes’ “Top ML Startup to Watch” three years running.
The culture here is collaborative and casual. We encourage decentralized innovation and data-driven decision-making - we support that with an agile environment and a willingness to experiment. It’s a no-ego environment - we try, we sometimes fail, we adjust and try again. We’re proud of the product - we got here with a focus on the customer. We put our customers first by regularly going above and beyond to help them troubleshoot and to brainstorm ways to achieve business value. We support team member growth and happiness - our success is dependent on our individuals’ success. We’re a global community - we have a great hybrid environment, with online and in-person events, and an engaged community.
What does Anodot do?
Anodot’s Autonomous Business Monitoring solution helps data-driven companies detect and diagnose business incidents much more effectively than traditional monitoring. The machine learning platform monitors time-series metrics across the business, understanding how each behaves and creates a baseline that adapts as patterns change. When anomalies are detected, Anodot sends real-time alerts with context, so teams can speed up resolution.