Telco Account Executive
About The Position
Anodot Autonomous Business Monitoring uses machine learning to understand behavioral patterns within time series data, identifies anomalies. Anodot delivers insights in real-time and helps speed resolution – by correlating each incident to similar anomalies, relevant factors, and the potential root cause. The platform allows you to detect and diagnose high-impact problems faster than is humanly possible. If you’re interested in Data, Machine Learning, Advanced Analytics, and working with people - this job may be for you. You’ll find that your colleagues at Anodot embody a drive to continuously seek new challenges and test roads few have traveled.
In support of our continued growth, we are looking for Telco Sales Director to join our North American sales organization. You will help potential Telcos understand, compare, and contrast the Anodot platform with competing with legacy monitoring solutions, and ensure that our solutions are differentiated during the sales process leading to positive buying decisions. These full-time positions require some travel and will be based in virtual office US.
What You Will Do:
- Employs a customer-focused consultative selling process that identifies customer needs, artfully aligns them to our solutions and effectively accelerates the sales cycle
- Thoroughly understands and is able to effectively position and present, company solutions and services from a value-based perspective
- Develops leads and opportunity targets, based on existing relationships and referrals, and by using outbound prospecting in the North American market.
- Manages sales cycles from discovery to close which requires attention to detail, responsiveness and strong execution in all phases of the prospects’ buying cycle
- Crafts customized and well-written proposals, based on customer needs and requirements
- Proven expertise in achieving aggressive quotas and targets within an early-stage company environment
- Assists in building on existing customer success programs - adding a strategic voice to the development of innovative offerings
- Provides input to internal teams, based upon feedback from current and potential customers. Serves as visionary and advocate for the company and for customers
- Provides management team with timely information regarding sales performance, sales forecasting, key issues and trends in assigned territory
What you have:
- 10+ years proven track record of selling Technology OSS products Telco (Mobile, ISP and Fixed line) in North America region.
- Proven networking with North American Tier 1 and Tier 2 Telcos (CTOs, CIOs, Network operations and more).
- History of consistently hitting and/or exceeding sales goals.
- Start-up inspired, team player and consistently reliable individual contributor
- Customer Focus – has a track record of creating successful customer relationships by determining customer needs, challenges, and translating those into a strong value story
- Experience in selling AI / ML, Network monitoring and service assurance solutions to Telco