Telco Project Manager
About The Position
Anodot is searching for an experienced Project Manager (OSS[ /BSS Telecoms experience) - to join our growing Customer Success team. As Project Manager, you will work closely with customers to define milestones necessary for success and implementation in a timely manner. You will work proactively to set and maintain expectations as well as serve as the voice of the customer internally.
Candidates must be technically proficient and have the patience and passion to work with customers and stakeholders to ensure the needs of the customer are met. Our ideal candidate must possess excellent interpersonal skills, communicate well, influence effectively, be comfortable in a highly fluid/ambiguous environment, and strive for excellence with high integrity.
- Serve as the primary point of contact between the customer and internal development & support teams
- Assume deliverability of agreed upon solutions for customer integration and escalation to management if need
- Develop high standards, quality controls and methodologies for project management across all projects globally.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer stakeholders and executive sponsors to drive product adoption and ensure customers are leveraging our solution to achieve high business value
- Identify and communicate customer pain points to the product team
- Telecom OSS/BSS applications and service provider environments
- Cloud and datacenter/hosting infrastructure business
- Telecom customer care, customer engagement, churn management, billing/subscription, point of sales, and customer experience management use cases
- Proven track record (5+ years) of successful delivery of large complex projects, within mobile Telco
- Maintain high customer satisfaction (both internal and external) through successful and timely project management
- Strong communication skills and be very technical, with the ability to impress at any level, from executive to developer
- Comfort in a startup environment we move quickly and wear many hats in a dynamic environment
- Ability to manage multiple customer projects simultaneously
- Self-starter with demonstrable ability to work independently and creatively