Telco Technical Customer Success Manager - USA
About The Position
Anodot is searching for an experienced Telco Technical Customer Success Manager to join our growing Customer Success team. As a Telco Technical CSM, you will form and build relationships with the Telco client post the sales process and throughout the lifecycle of the account and develop a deep knowledge of our system.
In addition, you will own all aspects of customer nurturing, including driving engagement, maintaining overall customer satisfaction, and retention. The ideal candidate will be comfortable under pressure and adept at creative problem-solving. The expectation is to work proactively to set and maintain expectations and serve as the voice of the customer internally.
Candidates must be technically proficient and have the patience and passion to guide customers and stakeholders through all the capabilities of our products and solutions, this role will allow you to make an impact in a fast growing start-up. Our ideal candidate must possess excellent interpersonal skills, communicate well, influence effectively, be comfortable in a highly fluid/ambiguous environment, and strive for excellence with high integrity.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for customers from onboarding, through implementation, and assume overall customer responsibility and escalation management
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer stakeholders and executive sponsors to drive product adoption and ensure customers are leveraging our solution to achieve high business value
- Solid understanding of customer’s mobile network and architecture with the ability to provide monitoring solutions to meet the customer requirements.
- Identify and communicate customer pain points to the product team
- Collaborate closely with team members support renewals and expansion opportunities, identify renewal risks and take proactive steps to mitigate them
- Develop and share best practices with team members to continually improve the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of our processes
- 3+ years of working with either a Telco vendor or service provider in the areas of Mobile network sub-systems such as Radio Access Networks, Core Networks, Transport, VoLTE/IMS, Fixed Broadband Networks, Business Operations such as revenue assurance, Fraud, Roaming, OR Network infrastructure OSS platforms
- Big Data technologies such as Hadoop/HIVE/Kafka
- Experience on Telecom OSS/BSS applications and service provider environments
- Proven experience and understanding of mobile and fixed network technologies, network KPIs, and the relationships between various network domains - Mandatory
- Deep understanding of analytics, data engineering pipelines such as Kafka, ability to work with large data sets is an advantage
- Experience with IBM Netcool, HP TeMIP, Netscout, Astelia, QlickView OSS and analytic systems is an advantage
- A passion for customers and problem-solving
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insights
- Comfort in a startup environment we move quickly and wear many hats in a dynamic environment
- Embody strong account management skills; comfortable and seasoned in managing external partners and providing exceptional customer support
- Ability to manage multiple customer projects simultaneously
- Self-starter with demonstrable ability to work independently and creatively
- Self-driven, an overachiever and dedicated to meeting personal and team goals