Cloud Business Analyst
About The Position
Migration to the cloud has become the primary driver for digital transformation and a top cost center for all companies. Moving to the cloud brings new challenges to effectively manage, optimize and communicate costs and consumption across, multi cloud deployments and the adoption of cloud native technologies like Kubernetes. These challenges have propelled the adoption Finops. The spend management tools provided by major cloud providers are not adequate, leaving non-technical teams like finance and operations teams struggling to understand their cloud cost.
Anodot Cloud Cost (Pileus) is a cloud spend management platform that scales with speed of cloud innovation and integrates FinOps best practices.
Pileus delivers near real time analytics, anomaly detection and ML based cost savings recommendations for multi-cloud and Kubernetes.
With Pileus customers can manage their cloud investments and understand how they affect the bottom line.
Pileus supports both companies and cloud value added resellers with unique features helping them to better serve their customers and increase margins.
We are looking for a Cloud Business Analyst to join our Customer Success Org.
As a Business Analyst, you will collaborate with the extended team, form and build relationships with Anodot Cost clients post the sales process and throughout the lifecycle of the account and develop a deep knowledge of our platform.
In addition, you will own all aspects of customer nurturing, including driving engagement, maintaining overall customer satisfaction, and retention. The ideal candidate will be comfortable under pressure and adept at creative problem-solving. The expectation is to work proactively to set and maintain expectations and serve as the voice of the customer internally.
Candidates must be technically proficient and have the patience and passion to guide customers and stakeholders through all the capabilities of our products and solutions, this role will allow you to make an impact in a fast-growing start-up. Our ideal candidate must possess excellent interpersonal skills, communicate well, influence effectively, be comfortable in a highly fluid/ambiguous environment, and strive for excellence with high integrity.
- Work closely with clients, consult, analyze, optimize, and implement cost optimization actions over different cloud providers
- Serve as the primary point of contact for customers from onboarding, through implementation, and assume overall customer responsibility and escalation management on a regular basis.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer stakeholders and executive sponsors to drive product adoption and ensure customers are leveraging our solution to achieve high business value by adopting Anodot Cost best practices, set up, and recommendations for savings.
- Solid understanding of customer’s cloud infrastructure and architecture with the ability to provide cloud cost-saving recommendations to meet the customer requirements and business model.
- Identify and communicate customer pain points to the product team and work with the different stakeholders on quality solutions and enhancements.
- Lead and manage FinOps business plans with Enterprise clients and MSPs.
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering, Economics, Computers, Statistics, or similar.
- Have a minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar Data/Business Analyst role, preferred from a SaaS/Enterprise firm.
- Proficiency level of SQL - MUST
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Experience working with BI/Analytics tools (e.g. Power BI, Looker, Tableau, etc) - Advantage
- Ability to tell the story and present the results in a clear and interesting way
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a proven ability to collaborate with others in a global team.
- Great communicator and can build relationships with a diverse set of stakeholders.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Excellent team player, and strong attention to details
- Fluent English