VP Customer Success
About The Position
Anodot is searching for an experienced VP Customer Success to lead our global world-class CS team and help drive customer satisfaction, product adoption, and business growth.
As VP Customer Success you will be responsible for all Global Customer Success activities, including onboarding, training, professional services, support, customer success management, renewals & advocacy.
We’re looking for someone with a love for technology, the willingness to be a hands-on leader, enthusiasm about driving business results and maximizing profitability through the delivery of exceptional product support and will deliver our value to our customers.
As VP Customer Success , you will manage and grow the global team, implement best practices and assume responsibility for our global customer base. The ideal candidate will be comfortable under pressure and adept at creative problem-solving. The expectation is to work proactively to set and maintain expectations and serve as the voice of the customer internally.
What you’ll do:
- Leading, expanding, and mentoring the Global Customer Success teams by setting the strategy and prioritizing Objectives and Key Results (OKRs); hiring, training, and developing a world-class team
- Driving customer lifetime value by defining the customer journey; deploying programs to help drive business value with customers, customer goal achievement, new features, and new use-cases; collaborating across teams to identify and pursue customer growth opportunities
- Representing the voice of the customer and influencing internal stakeholders by promoting a customer-centric mindset across the organization
- Architecting the customer success organization and solutions to leverage and scale in support of our revenue ambitions, including striking the right balance for the services and support offered to our broad range of enterprise customers
- Build a global professional services organization to support customers from onboarding and training
- Partnering very closely with our product teams to engage with leaders at prospective customers and existing customers to form an advisory board and define goals that will leverage our products and services to achieve them.
What you have:
- 10+ years of experience in a Global Customer Success and/or Professional Services leadership role
- Technical and SaaS experience and an ability to speak to technical customers in their language
- A strong strategic vision for the customer experience, professional services, and customer support
- Ability to architect services and support delivery models that align with current customer segments, deliver customer value and scale with growth projections
- Deep understanding of data engineering pipelines such as Kafka, Prometheus, BQ, Snowflake, Redshift etc.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insights (SQL is a must)
- Strong technical background working with data collection and transformation (comfortable with Linux & scripting)
- Comfort in a startup environment we move quickly and wear many hats in a dynamic environment
- Telecom OSS/BSS applications and service provider environments