About The Position
Customers today expect companies to deliver a smooth experience, constantly. There’s very little tolerance to glitches, bugs, and errors.
At Anodot we enable teams to adopt a proactive approach to monitoring focusing on core indicators impacting businesses. Our platform uses machine learning to constantly monitor and correlate every core indicator, providing real-time alerts, in their context.
Our patented technology is trusted by Fortune 500 companies, from digital business, finance, and telecom.
We are looking for a highly motivated, organized, and dedicated Bookkeeper to join our growing Finance team and assist our day-to-day accounting requirements and monthly closing process.
What You have:
- Certified bookkeeper level 2
- 2-3 years of bookkeeping experience
- Diligent, detail-oriented, thorough, and accurate
- High MS Office proficiency, especially with Excel functions
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines with high-quality results
- English at an advanced level (both spoken and written)
What You Will Do:
- Periodic reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts
- Track bank account balances and perform bank reconciliation
- Processing journal entries and managing documentation for credit cards use in the company
- Review and record reimbursements of employee’s travel and expense reports
- Support end of month closing and reporting with a tight schedule
- AP cycle management: record invoices, prepare payments, reconciliations.
- Perform general finance duties and ad-hoc special projects.