Sales Development Representative USA
About The Position
Anodot is privately held, venture backed, and recognized as the worldwide leader in business monitoring. Traditional legacy monitoring solutions cannot do what we do, and we do it for big data at machine speed with fast and easy deployments. The company is six years old and our vision is to drive Autonomous Business. To meet increasing demand, we are expanding our field sales operations. We are looking to add a superstar SDR to the enterprise team in Ashburn, Virginia.
Anodot enables teams to adopt a proactive approach to monitoring core indicators impacting business today. Our platform uses machine learning to constantly monitor and correlate every core indicator, providing real -time alerts, in their context. Our patented technology is trusted by Fortune 500 companies, from digital business, finance, and telecom.
If you’re interested in leading edge Big Data, Machine Learning, Advanced Analytics and working with an innovative product and a collaborative team - this job is for you. You’ll find that your colleagues at Anodot embody a drive to continuously seek new challenges and test roads few have traveled.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) works with prospective customers to identify sales opportunities. A key role in supporting the Account Executive and Sales Engineer, the SDR utilizes Outreach to handle a high volume of inbound and outbound calls as well as emails to follow-up on leads and generate sales activity.
What you’ll do:
- Learn the Anodot sales process and understand our core product in order to effectively sell to prospective customers.
- Understand what KPIs our potential clients track and the challenges they are facing.
- Research, prospect and collaborate on target accounts with your assigned AE.
- Work with your assigned Account Executive and Sales Engineer, as well as management to determine a strategic sales approach.
- Identify decision makers amongst the targeted leads in order to start the sales process.
- Present and sell Anodot products and services to current and potential customers through high volumes of phone calls.
- Follow up on leads and referrals resulting from field activity from the Anodot marketing team and individual prospecting.
- Support your Account Executive and Sales Engineer by staying on top of crucial sales activities, including cold calling, booking meetings, prospecting, and research.
- Maintain accurate account information and activity detail in SFDC.
What you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year College/University OR 1+ years of B2B sales experience/training OR equivalent combination to education and experience.
- Technology industry experience preferred.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding phone skills and ability to handle a high volume of calls per day.
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, self-directed, and entrepreneurial environment.
- Strong decision-making, problem resolution, and creative thinking skills.
- Personal drive and internal motivation towards high achievement.