Marketing Admin (student position)
About The Position
Who are we?
Anodot’s Business Monitoring platform uses machine learning to constantly analyze and correlate every business parameter. Real-time alerts zero in on the incidents most critical to revenue and present them in context, shortening time to detection and remediation and preventing loss.
What are we looking for?
- An autodidact, strong team player, and hard worker
- A great passion for marketing
- Love for numbers and data - strong analytical skills, master in excel
- Super creative, out-of-the-box thinker, with a keen eye and flair for design and details
- Strong multi-tasker and great project management skills
- Native English speaker, with excellent writing skills- a must
- Experience working for a B2B startup - a plus
What does a day in the life of a Marketing Admin at Anodot look like?
- Supporting our demand generation process and team
- Maintaining our social media presence
- Helping with data analysis and experimentation
- Championing employer branding activities from the marketing end and collaborating with other departments
- Managing and participating in external promotional activities, facing potential customers and partners – such as events, partner activities, webinars, etc
- Working closely across Marketing & Sales Development to improve lead quality and sales pipeline.
- Collaborating with content marketing managers to maintain our email marketing strategy
- We are all down for the cause (DFTC), and we are all here to make Anodot a success. There is no job too big or too small for anyone, and we’re always happy to lend a hand to one another
- We practice rapid iteration. From our mockups to our data we make constant incremental changes – every day presents a new challenge, and we’re always ready to find a new solution
- We are problem-solvers and we embrace constant change; we are fiercely proud of this
- We are lifelong learners. We come to work and expect to learn something new every day
Why choose Anodot?
We are the future of analytics, leading the market into the ‘Autonomous Business Monitoring' era.
We are well-backed by world-renowned VC firms and proudly serve some of the world’s largest brands including T-Mobile, Live Person, Payoneer, Credit Karma, and many others. Our ambitious, collaborative teams excel in finding creative solutions to new challenges with scaling, reliability, design, and customer service. We pride ourselves on having no ego and always putting our employees first. Anodot has a team of 90+ in our offices in Virginia, Ranana, London, and Sydney.