Sales Development Lead
About The Position
Anodot’s Business Monitoring platform uses machine learning to constantly analyze and correlate every business parameter. Real-time alerts zero in on the incidents most critical to your revenue and present them in context, shortening time to detection and remediation and preventing loss.
The product you’ll focus on:
Anodot is a unique product that helps companies save up to 40% of their cloud billing. We developed and designed a smart solution that simplifies and visualizes the users cloud expenses and usage of the leading cloud providers platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP).
What you’ll do:
- Expand Anodot’s client base!
- Have high impact engagements, develop new relationships and generate opportunities with key decision makers and influencers
- Map key stakeholders, understand prospects’ pain points, gather technical requirements, correlate business value to prospect needs, and determine the likelihood of the prospect being a good fit for Anodot’s offerings
- Interact with prospects via cold calls, emails, and platforms such as LinkedIn to develop interest in Anodot’s offerings
- Conduct lead generation activities following best practices and processes and provide feedback for process improvement based on insights gathered from the field
- Effectively communicate Anodot’s value proposition and both functional and technical attributes
- Consistently achieve sales qualified lead quotas and performance goals
- Continually seek knowledge on industry best practices, Anodot’s product offerings, competitive landscape, client use cases, and compelling events to help perform your duties
- Prospect and maintain lead information and sales activities on systems such as Salesforce, Outreach, Zoominfo, and LeadIQ.
- Provide Account Executives with detailed notes on prospect interaction and deal insights to ensure the opportunity is understood, and next steps are clearly defined during Sales Qualified Lead handover
What you have:
- A college degree or relevant work experience
- 1+ years of experience as an SDR Lead with a proven track record of success, preferably in a fast-paced SaaS startup environment a drive to succeed, and a proven ability to be resilient and overcome challenges
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills
- A disciplined approach to daily activity planning, setting goals, and achieving success
- Critical problem-solving skills to handle customer questions and overcome objections
- The ability to be coached and mentored
- Aptitude to quickly learn new technologies
- Strong analytical skills within the modern sales stack (Salesforce, ZoomInfo, Outreach, Linkedin, Slack, etc)
- Experience hiring, training, and mentoring SDRs, transforming a group of individuals into a high performing team
- Experience partnering with Marketing teams on account-based marketing strategies
- A history of meeting or exceeding monthly targets
Why choose Anodot?
We are the future of analytics, leading the market into the ‘Autonomous Business Monitoring' era. We are well-backed by world-renowned VC firms and proudly serve some of the world’s largest brands including T-Mobile, Live Person, Payoneer, Credit Karma, and many others. Our ambitious, collaborative teams excel in finding creative solutions to new challenges with scaling, reliability, design, and customer service. Anodot has a team of 90+ in our offices in Virginia, Ranana, London, and Sydney.
- We are all down for the cause (DFTC), and we are all here to make Anodot a success. There is no job too big or too small for anyone, and we’re always happy to lend a hand to one another
- We practice rapid iteration. From our mocks to our data we make constant incremental changes – every day presents a new challenge, and we’re always ready to find a new solution
- We are problem-solvers and we embrace constant change; we are fiercely proud of this
- We are lifelong learners. We come to work and expect to learn something new every day