Financial services Subject Matter Expert
About The Position
Who are we?
Customers today expect companies to deliver a smooth experience, constantly. There’s very little tolerance to glitches, bugs, and errors.
At Anodot we enable teams to adopt a proactive approach to monitoring focusing on core indicators impacting your business. Our platform uses machine learning to constantly monitor and correlate every core indicator, providing real-time alerts, in their context.
Our patented technology is trusted by Fortune 500 companies, from digital business, finance, and telecom.
About the role
As Anodot forms the company’s vision towards financial services we are looking for an individual who has a deep understanding of trading, payments, and other core challenges in financial services together with a passion for data, analytics, and monitoring.
If this sounds like you - you’ll love this job.
What will you be doing?
- Developing and executing our FIS strategy together with marketing, sales, product, and management.
- Managing analyst relations, and public relations for Anodot finance.
- Developing and maintaining sales enablement materials.
- Scouting to conferences and other channels and executing Anodot’s go to market strategy.
What are we looking for?
- Thorough understanding of finance operations, monitoring, and data challenges specifically payments and trading
- 5-10 years of experience working with teams solving challenges around financial system monitoring.
- Experience in building go to market plans targeting FinTech and Banks companies.
- Experience with trading systems
- Experience in working with sales teams and developing sales enablement materials.
- Experience in leading product marketing activities.
- Experience in running PR for finance audiences.
- A strong track record of project delivery for large, cross-functional, projects.
- Super creative thinker, with a keen eye for design and details.