Telco Director of Marketing
About The Position
Anodot Autonomous Network Monitoring uses machine learning to understand behavioral patterns within time series data, identifying anomalies. Anodot delivers insights in real-time and helps speed resolution – by correlating each incident to similar anomalies, relevant factors, and the potential root cause. The platform allows you to detect and diagnose high-impact problems faster than is humanly possible. If you’re a marketing ace with a good understanding of the Telecom OSS world - this job may be for you.
In support of our continued growth, we are looking for a Telecom Director of Marketing. You will help us build and execute our marketing strategy, translate it to all collaterals (website, sales collaterals, etc’), Increase awareness to the Anodot brand, and position Anodot with industry analysts.
What are we looking for?
- Good understanding of telco operations, network and data challenges (specifically Operational Support Systems).
- 5+ years of experience as Marketing Director.
- Experience in executing go to market plans targeting the telecom industry.
- Experience in working with sales teams and developing sales enablement materials.
- Experience in leading product marketing activities.
- Experience in running PR for telco audience and working with industry analysts.
- Super creative thinker, with a keen eye for design and details.
What will you be doing?
- Developing and executing our telco strategy together with marketing, sales, product and management.
- Managing analyst relations, and public relations for Anodot telecom space to increase awareness
- Developing and maintaining sales enablement materials.
- Scouting to conferences and other channels and executing Anodot’s go to market strategy.