Telco Marketing Director
About The Position
Who are we?
Nowadays people have more mobile phones (5.4 billion) than electricity (5.3 billion), running water (3.5 billion) and cars (2.8 billion). With two-thirds of the world’s population now connected, the telecom industry has a golden opportunity to offer revolutionary change and innovation to nearly everyone around the globe.
Anodot’s autonomous monitoring technology is a cornerstone of telecom companies worldwide. Using our patented technology, Telecom providers reduce false positives rates and shorten time to detection of revenue critical issues while boosting the customer experience
What will you be doing?
- Developing and executing our telco strategy together with sales, product and management.
- Briefing analytics and research groups and managing PR
- Developing and maintaining sales enablement materials.
- Scouting to conferences and other channels to showcase our capabilities
What are we looking for?
- Thorough understanding of telco operations, network and data challenges (specifically Operational Support Systems).
- 5+ years of experience working with teams solving challenges around network monitoring.
- Experience in building go to market plans targeting telecom companies.
- Experience in working with sales teams and developing sales enablement materials.
- Experience in leading product marketing activities.
- Worked with analysts and PR firms - advantage.
- A strong track record of project delivery for large, cross-functional, projects.
- Super creative thinker, with a keen eye for design and details.
Why choose Anodot?
- We are the future of business monitoring.
- Leading the market to the ‘Autonomous Monitoring’ Era. Funded by world-class VC firms and proudly serving some of the world’s largest brands including: Tesla, Facebook, T-Mobile, Atlassian, AT&T and many others.
- Our ambitious, collaborative team makes it possible by finding creative solutions to new challenges with scaling, reliability, design,and customer service. Anodot has a team of 70+ in our offices in San Francisco, Raanana, London and Sydney.