Global SDR Manager
About The Position
Who are we?
Customers today expect companies to deliver a smooth experience, constantly. There’s very little tolerance to glitches, bugs, and errors.
At Anodot we enable teams to adopt a proactive approach to monitoring focusing on core indicators impacting your business. Our platform uses machine learning to constantly monitor and correlate every core indicator, providing real-time alerts, in their context.
Our patented technology is trusted by Fortune 500 companies, from digital business, finance, and telecom.
The SDR Manager is responsible for driving revenue and customer acquisition for Anodot by enabling & coaching a growing team of SDRs to deliver qualified opportunities, develop personally, and become the next generation of sales leadership.
The candidate will assist in hiring, training, onboarding, and coaching to improve the quality of the pipeline driven by the SDR organization. You should be comfortable with solution selling in the SaaS space, thrive on mentorship, building demand, and working with wider GTM teams to drive our mutual shared goal of ARR.
You will need to be an expert in developing raw talent, with a keen eye for cultural values and staff retention. You will need a heavy focus in driving towards operational metrics, outbound effectiveness, adhering and advancing sales processes, and leading your team in our strategic goals, leveraging key stakeholders across marketing, field sales, and alliances.
What are we looking for?
- 5+ years Leadership experience in SDR/BDR in the Enterprise Software space, preferably in SaaS
- Experience with SDR enablement/training/mentoring of new hires
- Experience with Salesforce.com, LinkedIn Navigator, Outreach.io, LeadIQ software & other prospecting tools
- Able to work in a complex, innovative, high speed and changing environment and interact with multiple stakeholders
- Experience with remote leadership and managing teams focused on global markets
- Experience in working with a global sales and marketing team based in multiple locations.
- Strong written communication skills, attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and time-management skills
- Great communication skills (positive and energetic, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills, team-player, working with peers; sales management, external lead-gen agencies, marketing)
- Super creative thinker, with a keen eye for design and details.
What will you be doing?
- Develop programs to improve and optimize the opportunity generation process
- Drive quota achievement of SDR team by focusing on quality, attaining to the strategic goal of finding decision-makers in Enterprise accounts
- Ongoing hiring, mentoring, and development of the SDR team which includes recruiting, hiring, and training new members
- Develop the sales, product, and industry skills of each team member
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly reporting on KPIs, lead pipeline, the conversation of qualified opportunities, and overall effectiveness
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement in key areas of the sales process and efficiency Partner with sales management, demand gen, and other business partners to develop a successful GTM strategy
- Refine and iterate a scalable, measurable, and predictable process for managing and growing the team
- Iterate and improve outbound, inbound, and ABM strategy for target enterprise accounts
- Keep up with industry trends and best practices, the leverage peer network for benchmarking & delivering world-class SDR performance
- Strong ability to represent concepts and summarize complex ideas into a program or curriculum with a sense of how SDRs think, operate, and absorb training
- Strong, detailed knowledge of sales processes, technology, and coaching.