About The Position
Anodot is looking for a service-oriented office administrator who has 1-2 years of experience in a similar position.
You will love this role if you enjoy taking initiative, keeping things organized, and you're an excellent time manager.
The ideal candidate will be flexible, cooperative, and love to help others.
Additionally, you need to have excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and Hebrew, in addition to being tech-savvy and knowledgeable about Microsoft Office and email-related software.
Most important of all, you are a strong believer in teamwork.
Among your responsibilities in this role:
- Coordinate office-related activities, such as meeting rooms, mailings, supplies, equipment, cleaning, groceries, and 10bis cards.
- Be in charge of everything that happens at the front desk, including assisting guests, interviewers, and employees
- Preparing invoices and reports for the finance department
- Coordinating the travel process and assisting employees with all their travel needs.
- providing administrative support to other departments
**This is a full-time position from our offices in Ra'anana with great growth potential in HR and Operations.