Senior Product Designer
About The Position
About the role:
Product Designers in Anodot play a crucial role in our ability to make a complex problem, addressed by a super-sophisticated product, accessible and useful to business users across the world.Enabling our customers and users to effectively monitor their business in various UX channels across multiple business domains is a challenge which we tackle on a daily basis at Anodot.
The Senior Product Designer we are looking for will join our product management team reporting to the VP Product.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with R&D, Product Managers, and Marketing in order to design, and deliver extraordinary products.
- Conduct a full design cycle - from collecting inspiration, through creating pixel perfect design, ending with delivery and supporting development.
- Leverage usage data and user feedback as a basis for all the work you will do.
- Explore different and novel ideas to reach the best solution possible for complex problems.
- Develop and lead the company design language.
What you have:
- At least 5 years of experience working as a product designer of which at least 3 years designing complex products, preferably in SaaS B2B environments
- Online portfolio with in-depth case studies, demonstrating not only beautiful designs but also the reasoning behind them
- Experience with design systems and design tools - Figma, Sketch, Illustrator, Principle.
- Ability to understand and distill complex problems into elegant, simple, and accessible solutions.
- Ability to communicate, share your vision, receive feedback well, and a proactive approach to problem-solving.
- A keen eye for small details, great people skills, and passion for design, UX and data!
- Design Degree (Visual Communication) from Bezalel, Shenkar, Holon Institute of Technology or Vizo (or an equal degree)