About The Position
Anodot is growing and we are looking for a Product Manager to join our team.
Product Managers in Anodot are a one-stop shop - inbound, outbound and all-around players. We have a small product team where we each own our products and features, yet work as a cohesive unit to ensure Anodot and our customers are successful. The product manager we are looking for will focus on enabling us to get faster and better insights on our product usage, build better onboarding flows and expand our partner integration capabilities.
- 5 years of experience working with software engineering teams with at least 3 years of hands-on product management or product design experience.
- Proven Experience building SaaS products for B2B customers.
- We are extremely data driven - Product Usage analysis background and Data driven Product Management mindset is a must.
- Demonstrated ability to gather user requirements from a number of sources, build a compelling, substantiated, feature vision and translate it into actionable requirements for our development teams.
- Ability to communicate, share your vision, receive feedback well and a proactive approach to problem solving.
What You'll Do
- Work closely with R&D, Product Designers, Sales and Marketing in order to design and deliver extraordinary products.
- Leverage usage data and user feedback as a basis for all the work you will do.
- Explore different and novel ideas to reach the best solution possible for complex problems.
- Help us improve the way we measure, analyze and report our usage data.
- Play a key part in evaluating technical
- Background in Monitoring, Analytics companies.
- Background working on ML/AI products.
- We are all down for the cause (DFTC), and we are all here to make Anodot a success. There is no job too big or too small for anyone, and we’re always happy to lend a hand to one another
- We practice rapid iteration. From our mocks to our kitchen we make constant incremental changes – every day presents a new challenge, and we’re always ready to find a new solution
- We are problem-solvers and we embrace constant change; we are fiercely proud of this
- We are lifelong learners. We come to work and expect to learn something new every day