About The Position
Anodot Autonomous Network Monitoring uses machine learning to understand behavioral patterns within time series data, identifying anomalies. Anodot delivers insights in real-time and helps speed resolution – by correlating each incident to similar anomalies, relevant factors, and the potential root cause. The platform allows you to detect and diagnose high-impact problems faster than is humanly possible.
In support of our continued growth, we are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer.
What will you do:
- Manage deployments, and infrastructure
- Ensure that the system is stable and works as expected.
- Develop and maintain the infrastructure automation
- Analyze service infrastructure needs and its justification.
- Act as a point of escalation and participate in resolution of issues with the products.
- Identify components of the application susceptible to performance, stability, and scalability issues.
- Develop metrics, monitoring, and alerting to observe the health of the production system.
What will you need:
- 1-3 years of experience as Dev Ops engineer
- Experience with AWS (ELB, EC2, S3)
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux based systems
- An understanding of OS and distributed systems concepts
- Experience with at least one of programming languages: Go, Python, Java
Nice to have:
- Experience in Kubernetes, Docker