Java Backend Developer
About The Position
Anodot is looking for a talented Java backend Developer with broad experience and a passion for building scalable and resilient systems. This developer will be helping to improve and build Anodot customer's onboarding process, namely, building sophisticated ETL pipeline processes and connecting to various business data sources at scale. Our stack includes: Java, Kubernetes, Docker, ElasticSearch, Various cloud databases and services - all conducted in a micro services environment.
What you’ll do:
- Designing, building and maintaining services and systems used by our customers and internal teams
- Self-managing project planning, milestones, designs, and estimations
- Debugging complex problems across the whole stack, dealing with both high-throughput and low-latency systems
- Monitor and support team microservices.
What you have:
- 3-5 years of previous work experience
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Computer Science or related field
- Thorough knowledge and experience with Java (3-5 years)
- Experience with designing and implementing large scale, multi-module, distributed systems and services
- Experience with different databases or data stores such as MySQL, Postgres, Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis etc.
- Experience with Linux-based environments.
- Experience in building micro-services based architecture
- Expertise with Amazon Web Services ecosystem