Front-End Team Leader
About The Position
Anodot provides real-time analytics, automated anomaly detection, and forecasting that discovers outliers in vast amounts of data and turns them into valuable business insights. If you are a passionate and curious individual that is interested in working with industry leaders on cutting-edge technologies and tackling hard problems while doing so in a high-speed environment then we would love to hear from you.
What You Will Do:
- Lead two multifunctional teams in learning and adopting industry-leading front-end engineering best practices in performance, architecture, tooling, and accessibility
- Be directly responsible for front-end engineering of all our customer-facing features
- Work closely with Product Owners, designers, engineering, and executive leaders across the technology organization to drive next-level user experience in the Anodot web application.
- Be directly involved in the architecture and development of key features in our front-end together with key contributors
What you have:
- 7+ years of hands-on Software Development industry experience
- 3+ years of experience managing and mentoring multiple teams to become great front-end developers and future technology leaders.
- Experience managing multifunctional teams (QA, BE, FE)
- Experience driving UI/UX evolution at an organizational level through collaboration with multiple teams and senior leaders.
- Customer-oriented - Continuously seek to understand the customers' requirements, providing great service, and be actively involved in the product & technical decision-making.
- Deep understanding of industry trends and best practices in front-end development.
- Ability to translate customer requests into effective future-thinking solutions and prioritize smartly.
- Experience being a people manager
- DevOps experience and expertise in building cloud-based applications (i.e. AWS)
- Backend development experience in JAVA or .Net
- Working in startup companies