Senior Machine Learning expert
About The Position
If you love to solve machine learning problems on massive real time data streams, and see your solutions applied in production, this job is for you.
Anodot provides real time analytics, automated anomaly detection and forecasting that discovers outliers in vast amounts of data and turns them into valuable business insights.
Analyzing the massive quantity of metrics generated by today’s businesses – manually or with traditional business intelligence tools – takes time and expertise. Using patented machine learning algorithms, Anodot isolates issues and correlates them across multiple parameters in real time, eliminating business insight latency and supporting rapid business decisions through its uncovered insights.
We are looking for a senior machine learning expert/researcher to join our data science team:
- At least 5 years experience developing algorithms – Machine learning.
- At least 3 years’ experience developing Java or another object oriented language
- Proven experience with the full life cycle of Machine Learning development – creating and following statistical experiments, deduction and code actualization
- Team player with good communication skills – required for knowledge transfer among team members and co-production of ideas.
- Relevant BSc,. MSc or PhD (Computer Science, Math, Statistics, Physics, etc...)
What you will do:
- Conduct research on very large dataset of time series (dozens of millions).
- Imagine efficient and robust algorithms.
- Implement them in a challenging engineering environment.
- Communicate results to stakeholders and end users.
- Experience with time series modeling, unsupervised learning algorithms (clustering, anomaly detection, etc) . Neural networks for time series, ARIMA/GARCH, prophet significant advantage.