Manual QA Engineer - Student Position
About The Position
We are looking for a student to join us as a manual QA Engineer that believes in “being the end-user” and the higher standards, methodological and precise, with a great passion for finding the deepest corners of the system and making an incredible impact on customer satisfaction. Who isn’t afraid of complex systems, detail-oriented, and excited to learn new technologies and methodologies, and to work as an integral part of our team.
You will work closely with our developers, customer success, and product managers.
You will be responsible for the company’s product quality and stability.
You will write tests scenarios and processes for complicated distributed systems that will play a big part in your role, while of course, being supported by a super friendly environment.
What you’ll do:
- Design and write test cases and documents
- Perform manual tests on Web systems
- Perform various kinds of testing processes such as Front-End, Function, Regression, Acceptance, etc.
- Become an expert on the system
- Using the system just like our customers uses it
- Work closely with developers to resolve bugs, product issues and ensure that all deliverables meet specification and provide constructive feedback to our developers
What you have:
- You are a student that is in his 2nd or 3rd year of BSc in computer science or equivalent
- Availability to work 20 hours a week. Preferable 2 days a week.
- Team player with great communication skills
- Experience in manual testing, especially UI testing.
- Experience in writing test cases
- Familiarity in QA methodologies
- Familiarity with data sources such as MySql, Google Storage, Amazon S3
- Understanding design patterns
- Knowledge of AWS
- Familiar with ETL processes and data quality testing
A little about us:
Anodot is a sophisticated AI SaaS product that works with big data, using microservices and distributed computing.