About The Position
We are looking for System Administrator that will join the IT Team (Part of R&D team). We provide technical assistance and support to our employees regarding computers, servers, hardware, software and events. We take care of everything from configuration, control and maintenance to troubleshooting and monitoring. We’re looking for enthusiastic IT Specialists to join our team.
What you’ll do:
- Run the day-to-day IT operations
- Provide professional and efficient IT support to our employees in Israel and the rest of the world.
- Support and improve our onboarding/offboarding processes.
- Coordinate and manage technical projects and implementations.
- Find technical solutions for the specific needs of our employees.
- Resolve technical problems with LAN, WAN, WiFi and other systems.
- Manage equipment inventory from evaluation and purchasing to maintenance and depreciation.
- Manage all endpoint installations, upgrades and troubleshooting (for Windows, macOS, Linux).
- Configure and maintain all technical equipment, including computers, printers, switches, phones, conference rooms, TVs, and back office systems.
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT HelpDesk system.
- Manage and maintain AV aspects of our office: conference rooms and systems, meetup areas, projectors, speaker systems.
- Support our CISO for all it security aspects of ISO27001
- Manage all our internal SaaS applications such as Okta, Zoom, Gong, Jira, Bitbucket,GSUITE
What you have:
- An IT professional with 4+ years hands-on experience in IT Support and/or Administration.
- Extensive knowledge of macOS environments and understand networking concepts such as TCP/IP Stack, OSI Model, DNS, DHCP and HTTP.
- Experience in leading technical projects and device management solutions.
- You are comfortable setting up and managing basic A/V equipment, including microphones, projector, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Hebrew and English, familiar with working in global companies giving WW support
- Service-oriented team player who’s just as comfortable working alone as you are in a team.
- Okta /GSUITE/ Fortigate/ Cisco AP
- Recommended by an Anodot employee