Telco North America Regional Sales Director
About The Position
Anodot Autonomous Business Monitoring uses machine learning to understand behavioral patterns within time series data, identifies anomalies. Anodot delivers insights in real-time and helps speed resolution – by correlating each incident to similar anomalies, relevant factors, and the potential root cause. The platform allows Telcos to detect and diagnose high-impact problems faster than is humanly possible. If you’re interested in Data, Machine Learning, Advanced Analytics and working with people - this job may be for you. You’ll find that your colleagues at Anodot embody a drive to continuously seek new challenges and test roads few have traveled.
Anodot is looking for a highly intelligent and driven Regional Sales Director to lead our Telecom activity in North America. This person needs to have an entrepreneur mindset to promote and sell Anodot in the region. As a leader, you’ll have a unique chance to tackle a greenfield of opportunities across North America. You’ll need to build and scale the NA Telecom presence and customer base. You should live and breathe the Telecom landscape, closing deals, and have a proven record of penetrating the North America Telecom region with new products. You’ll need to feel comfortable running full solution sales and engaging across multiple departments and industries.
- Grow NA Telecom customer base and be accountable for region revenue goals.
- Manage the NA team – goals, training, priorities etc’
- Hands-on sell into new accounts across relevant industry verticals.
- Employ a consultative sales approach in assessing clients’ needs across multiple verticals and buyer personas.
- Win new business by articulating the full value of Anodot’s autonomous analytics.
- Provide accurate monthly, and quarterly forecasts.
- Collect and synthesize client feedback for our engineering and customer success teams.
- Manages sales cycles from lead generation to close which requires attention to detail, responsiveness and strong execution in all phases of the prospects’ buying cycle
- Assists in building on existing customer success programs - adding a strategic voice to the development of innovative offerings
- 10+ years proven track record of selling Technology products to Telco (Mobile, ISP, and Fixe-line) with at least 3 years as a regional manager.
- Proven track record of penetration the North America market with new products, scaling revenues YoY and building a team to support the success
- Proven networking with Tier 1 and Tier 2 Telcos in the region (CTOs, CIOs, Network operations, and more).
- History of consistently exceeding targets.
- Experience in OSS sales a must
- Experience in selling AI / ML and BigData solutions to Telco is an advantage.
- Experience in selling SaaS products to Telcos an advantage.
- Past experience working in a startup selling a challenger product is an advantage
- Start-up inspired, team player and consistently reliable individual contributor
- Interpersonal savvy – has the ability to work with different people in an entrepreneurial/start-up environment and build rapport with a wide range of personas
- Customer Focus – has a track record of creating successful customer relationships by determining customer needs, challenges, and translating those into a strong value story