Anodot Cost - Sales Engineer
About The Position
Migration to the cloud has become the primary driver for digital transformation and a top cost center for all companies. Moving to the cloud brings new challenges to effectively manage, optimize and communicate costs and consumption across, multi cloud deployments and the adoption of cloud native technologies like Kubernetes. These challenges have propelled the adoption Finops. The spend management tools provided by major cloud providers are not adequate, leaving non-technical teams like finance and operations teams struggling to understand their cloud cost.
Pileus has developed a cloud spend management platform that scales with speed of cloud innovation and integrates Finops best practices. Pileus delivers near real time analytics, anomaly detection and ML based cost savings recommendations for multi-cloud and Kubernetes. With Pileus customers can manage their cloud investments and understand how they affect the bottom line. Pileus supports both companies and cloud value added resellers with unique features helping them to better serve their customers and increase margins.
We are looking for a Sales Engineer to join our EMEA sales team. You will dive deep with potential customers to optimize their business and adopt Finops best practices, compare, and contrast the Pileus platform with competing legacy cloud spend management solutions, and ensure the customer has a positive buying experience.
What You'll Do:
- Support the sales team in identifying, communicating, and quantifying Pileus’s value proposition to prospective customers.
- Lead the customer engagement through the technical evaluation of Pileus. This will involve aligning their technical and business requirements throughout the sales cycle.
- Manage the Proof of Concept process beginning with discovery (understanding the customer needs) through implementation and presentation of POC results.
- Provides input to internal teams, based upon Pileus feedback from current and potential customers to drive product roadmap and development.
- Present and tailor presentations for technical and non-technical audiences.
- Facilitate the handoff between Sales and Customer Success prior to implementation.
- 4+ years sales engineering experience selling SaaS solutions.
- Knowledge of Cloud services (AWS, AZURE, GCP) and how they consumed and priced
- Knowledge of tagging/labeling cloud resources/workloads
- Knowledge of Devops
- Experience with containers and kubernetes.
- Understanding of application and system integration architectures.
- Analytical ability to read data/graphs and draw conclusions.
- Certified in Finops (Linux Foundation) or knowledge of Finops.
- AWS solution architect certification
- High-level understanding of machine learning.
- Experience selling to Finance Operations and Devops.