Telco Sales Engineer North America
About The Position
Anodot Autonomous Analytics uses machine learning to understand behavioral patterns within time series data, identifies anomalies, and continuously forecasts future values. Anodot alerts operate in real-time and provide context - correlating each incident to similar anomalies, relevant factors, and the potential root cause. The platform allows you to detect and diagnose high-impact problems faster than is humanly possible.
If you’re interested in Data, Machine Learning, Advanced Analytics, and working with people this job may be for you. You’ll find that your colleagues at Anodot embody a drive to continuously seek new challenges and test roads few have traveled. In support of our continued growth, we are looking for a Telco Sales Engineer to join our North America Sales organization. You will help potential customers understand, compare, and contrast the Anodot platform with competing legacy monitoring solutions, and ensure that our solutions shine during the evaluation process, leading to a positive buying decision.
What You'll Do:
- Support the sales team in identifying, communicating, and quantifying Anodot’s value proposition to prospective telecommunications provider customers.
- Interact with potential customers in their evaluation of Anodot by addressing their most technical questions throughout the sales cycle.
- Provide input to internal teams, based upon feedback from current and potential customers.
- Manage the Proof Of Concept process beginning with discovery (understanding the customer needs) through implementation and presentation of POC results.
- Present demonstrations and tailor technical presentations of Anodot’s capabilities that are relevant to the prospect’s needs.
- Respond to RFIs/RFQs in a fast and professional manner.
- Facilitate the handoff between Sales and Customer Success prior to implementation.
- Write and maintain scripts and other software artifacts necessary for POC execution (bash/python/R/SQL) on Linux/Unix environments.
- 3-5 years pre-sales engineering experience selling software to telecommunications providers.
- 5+ years of cellular industry experience with a technical background in mobility solutions including 4G/LTE/5G RAN and core EPC architectures.
- Additional networking experience in provider networks, including IP, MPLS, SDN networking, IMS switching, and Optical or HFC is also essential.
- Detailed knowledge of Telco KPIs, OSS systems, Big Data technologies such as Hadoop, HIVE, and Kafka is essential.
- Prior experience with system integration between OSS systems and Big Data is essential.
- Ability to work with large data sets, clean data, organize data, and perform data exploration is essential
- At least 3 years experience with one of the languages: python/R/SQL.
- Experience with Linux systems and shell scripting.
- Great customer and communication skills including ability to present to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience with containers and kubernetes.
- High level understanding of machine learning.
- Understanding the Telco BSS aspects and experience working with enterprises such as FinTech will be very useful
- Ability to speak Spanish will be very helpful