Digital Account Executive
About The Position
Anodot is privately held, venture backed, and recognized as the worldwide leader in anomaly detection for business monitoring. Traditional legacy monitoring solutions cannot do what we do, and we do it for big data at machine speed with fast and easy deployments. The company is 6 years old and boasts the best anomaly detection solutions in the world. We are expanding our field sales operations to meet the demand and are looking to add a superstar as an individual contributor to the enterprise team for the Americas.
Anodot Autonomous Business Monitoring uses machine learning to understand behavioral patterns within time series data, identifies anomalies. Anodot delivers insights in real-time and helps speed resolution – by correlating each incident to similar anomalies, relevant factors, and the potential root cause. The platform allows our enterprise customers to detect and diagnose high-impact problems faster than is humanly possible.
If you’re interested in leading edge Big Data, Machine Learning, Advanced Analytics and working with driven people - this job is for you. You’ll find that your colleagues at Anodot embody a drive to continuously seek new challenges and test roads few have traveled.
Anodot is looking for a highly intelligent and driven Digital Account Executive to join our enterprise sales team in North America. This person needs to have an entrepreneur mindset to promote and sell Anodot in the region. As a leader, you’ll have a unique chance to tackle a greenfield of opportunities across North America. The markets you will serve include Online, E-Commerce, Gaming, and Ad-Tech companies. You’ll need to build and scale the territory, presence, and customer base. You should live and breathe the enterprise landscape, closing deals, and have a proven record of penetrating your territory with new products. You’ll need to feel comfortable running full solution sales and engaging across multiple departments and industries. The position will be a direct report to the VP of Enterprise Sales for the Americas. These full-time positions require some travel and can be located anywhere within North America.
What you’ll do:
- Extend Anodot Digital customer base.
- Employs a customer-focused consultative selling process that identifies customer needs, artfully aligns them to our solutions and effectively accelerates the sales cycle
- Develops leads and opportunity targets, based on existing relationships, referrals, outbound prospecting, and inbound lead generation, etc.
- Manages sales cycles from discovery to close which requires attention to detail, responsiveness, and strong execution in all phases of the prospects’ buying cycle.
- Crafts customized and well-written proposals, based on customer needs and requirements
- Proven expertise in achieving aggressive quotas and targets within an early-stage company environment.
- Assists in building on existing customer success programs - adding a strategic voice to the development of innovative offerings
- Provides input to internal teams, based upon feedback from current and potential customers. Serves as visionary and advocate for the company and for customers
- Provides management team with timely information regarding sales performance, sales forecasting, key issues and trends in assigned territory
What you have:
- 5 years of experience in selling to digital companies, with a deep understanding of the vertical
- Vast networking to the major gaming companies, experience generating leads, qualification and a willingness to create one’s own opportunities
- History of consistently hitting and/or exceeding sales goals
- Proficient in the use of virtual presentation and online meeting technology
- Start-up inspired, team player and consistently reliable individual contributor
- Strong negotiation skills
- Challenger Sales experience and history of successful use of that methodology
- Deploy and follow a disciplined formal sales methodology (MEDDIC)
- Experience in selling AI / ML and Big data solutions to Digital companies