Telco Business Development Director
About The Position
Anodot Autonomous Business Monitoring uses machine learning to understand behavioral patterns within time series data and alert on any business-impacting issues. Anodot delivers insights in real-time and helps speed resolution – by correlating each incident to similar anomalies, relevant factors, and the potential root cause. The platform allows Telcos to detect and diagnose high-impact problems faster than is humanly possible. If you’re interested in Data, Machine Learning, Advanced Analytics and working with great people - this job may be for you. You’ll find that your colleagues at Anodot embody a drive to continuously seek new challenges and test roads few have traveled.
In support of our continued growth, we are looking for a Telco Business Development Director to join our Sales organization. You will establish the Anodot Telco partner program, scale it, and support the sales team’s rapid growth by generating new opportunities via different channels. This full-time position requires some travel and will be based in the Israeli office.
- Extend the company Telco reach by identifying, building and leveraging successful partnerships with leading system integrators, resellers and consulting firms
- Build and execute the company’s Telco partner program, including setting roles and responsibilities, partner models and onboarding processes
- Thoroughly understand, present and continuously update partners of company solutions and services. Educate partners and tailor specific value propositions that target the industries and customers they support
- Closely manage global channel relationships to continuously generate new business opportunities for Anodot
- Provide input to internal teams, based on feedback from current and potential partners and work with them to support their needs. Serve as subject matter expert for the company and for partners
- Provide the management team with timely information regarding performance, progress, key issues and trends
- 5-10 years experience of building and scaling successful Telco partner programs including with Tier 1 and Tier 2 Telco System Integrators, resellers and partners
- Existing relationships with leading SIs, resellers and partners globally
- Proven track record of introducing new technologies to the market, scaling revenues YoY and building a team to support the success
- History of consistently exceeding targets within an early stage company.
- Experience in building OSS SW channels a must
- Experience in selling SAAS AI / ML and BigData solutions to Telcos is an advantage.
- Experience working in startups selling a challenger brand is an advantage
- Interpersonal savvy – has the ability to work with different people in an entrepreneurial/start-up environment and build rapport with a wide range of personas
- Proven track record of creating successful partner relationships by uncovering their needs and challenges, and translating those into a strong value story
- English at a mother-tongue level. Any additional European languages an advantage