Telco Sales Manager DACH
About The Position
Anodot Autonomous Telco Monitoring uses machine learning to understand behavioral patterns within time series data, identifying anomalies. Anodot delivers insights in real-time and helps speed resolution – by correlating each incident to similar anomalies, relevant factors, and the potential root cause. The platform allows you to detect and diagnose high-impact problems faster than is humanly possible. If you’re interested in Data, Machine Learning, Advanced Analytics and working with people - this job may be for you. You’ll find that your colleagues at Anodot embody a drive to continuously seek new challenges and test roads few have traveled.
In support of our continued growth, we are looking for a Telco Sales Manager to join our Europe Sales organization. You will help potential Telcos understand, compare, and contrast the Anodot platform with competing legacy monitoring solutions, and ensure that our solutions are differentiated during the sales process, leading to positive buying decisions. This full-time position will require some travel and will be based in mainland Europe.
What You'll Do
- Open the DACH region for Anodot and achieve sales quotas and targets.
- Identify and close new sales opportunities with Telecom operators in the region.
- Establish a reputation as a trusted advisor among targeted accounts and effectively position and present company value.
- Craft customized and well-written proposals, based on customer needs and requirements.
- Provide input to internal teams, based upon feedback from current and potential customers.
- Provide the management team with timely information regarding sales performance, sales forecasting, key issues and trends in assigned territory.
- 5+ years proven track record of selling OSS products to Telco in the DACH region (Mobile, ISP and Fixed line).
- Proven networking with Tier 1 and Tier 2 Telcos (CTOs, CIOs, Network operations, etc.).
- History of consistently hitting and/or exceeding sales goals.
- Start-up inspired, team player and consistently reliable individual contributor.
- Customer Focus – with a track record of creating successful customer relationships by consultative sales approach, understanding customer needs, challenges, and translating those into a strong value proposition.
- Effective use of CRM to track progress and measure results.
- Experience in selling AI / ML and BigData solutions to Telco.
- Selling SAAS products to telcos and understanding SAAS business models.
- Success selling into Pan European Mobile Operators.
- Recommended by an Anodot employee