Analyze the current state of your cloud unit economics
Consider the following questions as a starting point:
- Are you currently measuring cloud unit economics metrics? If so, how many metrics do you measure? A single top-line metric or multiple product-specific metrics?
- Are you able to measure unit economics metrics at the single customer level and across the entire portfolio?
- When calculating unit economic metrics, do you rely on automation or manual processes that use a combination of tools or spreadsheets?
- How comprehensive are your unit cost models? What financial inputs do you include in your calculation?
- Do you track your unit economics metrics over time? Have you been able to consistently improve them?
- How often do you share cloud unit economics reports with your internal stakeholders? How about your customers?
With the right FinOps tool, MSPs can simplify and automate their cloud unit economics measurement.
Automate your cloud unit economics
Anodot automates your cloud unit economics measurement and cost optimization plan to help you improve your margins:
- Automatically calculate multiple unit economics metrics and track them over time
- Analyze unit costs and make data-driven strategic decisions about pricing and procurement
- Share cloud unit economics reports with internal stakeholders and customers
- Predict future costs accurately to optimize commitment purchases and better negotiate long-term discounts
- Avoid costly mistakes with adaptive, AI-powered forecasting, budgeting, and anomaly detection
- Reduce your internal cloud costs with recommendations for optimizing usage and rates