Customer Success Director
About The Position
Anodot Inc. is searching for an experienced Director of Customer Success to join our growing Customer Success org.
As a Director of Customer Success , you will manage and grow the team, implement best practices and assume responsibility for the region's customer base. In addition, you will manage a selected number of accounts. As such, you will form and build relationships with the client post the sales process and throughout the lifecycle of the account and develop a deep knowledge of our system. You will own all aspects of customer nurturing, including driving engagement, maintaining overall customer satisfaction, and retention. The ideal candidate will be comfortable under pressure and adept at creative problem-solving. The expectation is to work proactively to set and maintain expectations and serve as the voice of the customer internally.
Candidates must be technically proficient and have the patience and passion to guide customers and stakeholders through all the capabilities of our products and solutions, this role will allow you to make an impact in a small start-up. Our ideal candidate will be poised for explosive growth while remaining committed to enabling success within our client base.
What you’ll do:
- Manage, mentor, grow and lead by example the regional CS team
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer stakeholders and executive sponsors to drive product adoption and ensure customers are leveraging our solution to achieve high business value
- Serve as the primary point of contact for customers from on boarding, through implementation, and assume overall customer responsibility and escalation management
- Stay current with the most recent changes to our product and educate customers on offerings and updates
- Collaborate closely with Product, R&D, Account Management and other stakeholders to ensure optimal service and operation.
- Representing the voice of the customer, influencing internal stakeholders by promoting a customer-centric mindset across the organization.
- Identify renewal risks and upsell opportunities, working closely with the different stakeholders supporting renewals and expansion opportunities.
- Develop and share best practices with team members to continually improve the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of our processes
What you have:
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in Customer Success, managing large, complex accounts
- 5+ years of experience in people management and development; demonstrated leadership through accountability, continuous learning, and improvement
- The position requires familiarity with:
- Cloud and data center/hosting infrastructure business
- Deep understanding of data engineering pipelines such as Kafka, Prometheus, BQ, Snowflake, Redshift etc.
- 3+ years of experience with advanced data analytics (SQL is a must)
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insights
- Proven experience working with CS platforms, using data to get insights about the customers and the product
- Strong technical background working with data collection and transformation (comfortable with Linux & scripting)
- A passion for customers and problem-solving
- Comfort in a startup environment we move quickly and wear many hats in a dynamic environment
- Embody strong account management skills; comfortable and seasoned in managing external partners and providing exceptional customer support
- Ability to manage multiple customer projects simultaneously
- Self-starter with demonstrable ability to work independently and creatively
- Self-driven, an overachiever and dedicated to meeting personal and team goals
- Familiarity with Telecom OSS/BSS applications and service provider environments