Just as our company is committed to providing an innovative real-time business incident detection solution for our customers, we are also committed to giving back to our community. We are pleased to announce our recent partnership with Tmura, a foundation established by leading Israeli venture capital funds to involve the high-tech sector in supporting charitable activities. Innovative, early-stage companies with potential for growth donate options to the Tmura Foundation, which are convertible (at exit) into equity. When the company has an exit, Tmura sells its shares and donates the proceeds to various education and youth-related charities in Israel.
We are proud to join Tmura’s more than 470 donor companies including Waze, Wix, M-Systems (now SanDisk), CyberArk and eXelate, who have already contributed more than $13.9 million to help various organizations throughout the country.
Some of the organizations who have received funding from Tmura include:
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Israel – affiliated with the international Big Brothers umbrella
- Chinuch L’Psagot – enrichment program focusing on students with potential to excel
- HaGal Sheli – working with at-risk youth, using surfing as an educational tool
- HiddenSparks – develops and supports professional development programs to help increase understanding and support for teaching to diverse learners
- Machshava Tova – computer centers in peripheral areas to “narrow the digital gap”
- MEET – educational excellence program, empowering Israeli and Palestinian young leaders
- Tasa/Olim Beyahad – internship program for exceptional Ethiopian Israeli university students
We are happy to have this opportunity to make a difference in our community.