Support Analyst Student Position
About The Position
We are looking for a student to join us as a Support Analyst, someone who would be part of the Customer Success department, working closely with customers, analyzing their data, and making sure they are using Anodot’s platform in the best possible way.
A one that believes in making a change from bottom to top, data-driven, people-oriented, tech-savvy, ready to make a positive impact on customer satisfaction.
You will work closely with our Customers, Customer Success team, Product Managers, and Developers.
You will be responsible for supporting our customers in maximizing their value from Anodot.
You will review customers' environment, business, setup, and usage, recommending potential improvements by finetuning their account settings.
What you’ll do:
- Become familiar with the platform
- Learn the workflows of customers and perform analysis on their data anomalies
- Review customer feedback and recommend possible solutions.
- Communicate directly with customers, striving for maximum value from the platform
- Manage Anodot’s CRM proactive queue
What you have:
- 2nd / 3rd year student, well-organized and passionate about all things data.
- Availability to work at least 20 hours a week. Preferable 3 days a week.
- Excellent troubleshooting, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Team player with great communication skills
- Native English speaker
- Experience working with customers
- Familiarity with industry common data sources such as MySql, Google Storage, Amazon S3.