Enterprise Sales Engineer
About The Position
Anodot Autonomous Analytics uses machine learning to understand behavioral patterns within time series data, identifies anomalies, and continuously forecasts future values. Anodot alerts operate in real-time and provide context - correlating each incident to similar anomalies, relevant factors, and the potential root cause. The platform allows you to detect and diagnose high-impact business problems faster than is humanly possible.
If you’re interested in Data, Machine Learning, Advanced Analytics, and working with people, this job may be for you. You’ll find that your colleagues at Anodot embody a drive to continuously seek new challenges and test roads few have traveled.
In support of our continued growth, we are looking for a Sales Engineer to join our EMEA Sales organization. You will help potential customers understand, compare, and contrast the Anodot platform with competing for traditional monitoring solutions, and ensure that our solutions shine during the evaluation process leading to a positive buying decision.
What You Will Do:
- Support the sales team in identifying, communicating, and quantifying Anodot’s value proposition to prospective customers
- Interact with potential customers in their evaluation of Anodot by addressing their most technical questions throughout the sales cycle
- Manage the Proof Of Concept process beginning with discovery (understanding the customer needs and success criteria) through implementation and presentation of POC results
- Present demonstrations and tailor technical presentations of Anodot’s capabilities that are relevant to the prospect’s needs
- Facilitate the handoff between Sales and Customer Success prior to implementation
- Write and maintain scripts and other software artifacts necessary for POC execution (SQL/bash/python/ruby/java/go) on Linux/Unix environments
What you have:
- Proficient in technical and business requirements discovery
- Analytical ability to read data/graphs and draw conclusions
- Great customer-facing capabilities
- Excellent English - written and verbal skills
- At least 3 years experience with one of the languages: SQL/python/ruby/java
- Experience with Linux system administration
- Knowledge in machine learning is helpful
- Background in APM, NPM, SIEM, ITOM, or CMDB platforms a plus
- Excellent Russian - written and verbal skills